This term our Topic has been Living and Growing. We have enjoyed the following:
- Learning about the lifecycle of a butterfly.
- Releasing the butterflies and seeing them on their next journey.
- Writing the hungry caterpillar story, making our own minibeast stories and producing some excellent fact-files.
- Going on a plant hunt to see what plants we had around the school and growing our own beans!
- Playing outside games to support our partner school in Uganda.
- Learning S Club 7’s Reach for the stars for Glastonwick!
- Keeping safe by having a Road Truck Safety visit.
- Our school trip to Cotswold Wildlife park which was a lovely day!
- Wearing our house colours for Sports day.