We have had another busy Term in Honeybees. These are some of the things we have been learning:
- On French Day, we had a lovely story of the Hungry Caterpillar read to us by Mrs Eaglestone in French! We learnt how to say the French colours and tried some traditional French foods.
- We have been working on our movement, balance and co-ordination in PE.
- The Reception children in Maths have been exploring teen numbers in different ways through the Number blocks and Numicon. In Year 1 we have been looking at time to the hour and half past and using positional language.
- In Computing we have been looking at algorithms which are sets of instructions that we can give to the Beebot to help them navigate.
- We had a fabulous time on Maths day making a class pictogram of our birthdays using the cupcakes that we decorated.
- We have explored different ways of making castles from using bricks, Lego to junk modelling this term using our excellent imaginative skills. Well done!